Insane Downhill Mountain Biking!

>> Thursday, December 29, 2011

Two things:

1. This guy is CRAZY talented. This video is amazing.

2. I don't think I've EVER heard announcers get THIS excited before. Listening to them is just as entertaining as watching this race. Turn it up and check this out:


Direct link: http://youtu.be/EqYgAX6D43Q

Notes:
- 1:01-1:08 shows some amazing speed!
- The way he leans into those turns at 2:03 and 2:11 (in that mud) is nuts.
- Again, more amazing speed from 2:14-2:21.

And you HAVE to listen to the very end to hear the last line the announcer says. It's a 100% true statement. :)

p.s. Here's another crazy MTBing video. This one is more about the tricks, and it's shot REALLY well - really cool.

9 comments:

TriMOEngr 12:09 PM, December 29, 2011  

OMG - the video (and last comment) is hysterical! Crazy talent for sure.

Betsy 12:37 PM, December 29, 2011  

Stay on your bike Dannnnny!

PWickman 12:45 PM, December 29, 2011  

Keep listening til the last couple seconds....
"how does Danny sit down with balls that big??!"

Steve Stenzel 1:19 PM, December 29, 2011  

Yeah pwickman... that's what I noted in the post. ;) I just couldn't bring myself to actually write those words. Ha!

Stefanie 2:27 PM, December 29, 2011  

I love it! thanks for the share. Definitely made me laugh.

Joe 3:57 PM, December 29, 2011  

Forget the video, the announcers are just nuts!

Pun intended, I suppose.

Carolina John 7:43 AM, December 30, 2011  

That is insane! the announcers are the most fun part though.

SteveQ 10:25 AM, December 30, 2011  

I thought he was going to buy it at 2:18; he had enough of a lead he could've spilled snd still won!

Reminds me of footage I saw of a downhill race on roads in Brazil earlier this year (wait, was that here?) - no mud, but concrete.

Chad 8:15 PM, December 30, 2011  

"Look at the whip. Whaaaaaaaat the hell?!?"

Track & Field should have announcers like that!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.