I Feel Like a Lucky Lab Rat...

>> Saturday, December 17, 2011

So the people at GU wanted to thank me for hosting the recent Roctane Drink Giveeaway. They SAID they were just going to send some of the drink to one of my lucky readers. But then THIS showed up for me a few days ago:



It's still not being commercially made, so that's how it looks right now! At some point, it will look like this:



I can't wait to try it out during a hard workout!

They also sent me some GUs, including some of the new Peanut Butter GU:



Thanks GU!

OK, I'm off to an early Christmas weekend with my family. Should be fun!

7 comments:

TriMOEngr 2:41 PM, December 17, 2011  

Rumor has it that those PB Gu's are really good with the chocolate ones. Just sayin'.

Sibling TRIvalry 3:56 PM, December 17, 2011  

Or I bet Blackberry- a good ol' pb&j combo. Hope they come out with some Goober Grape inspired GUs. Yum!

GoBigGreen 7:04 PM, December 17, 2011  

I still have 6 of the Island Nectar, I am hoarding them.

The Triathlon Rx 7:20 PM, December 17, 2011  

You lucky duck, you! Enjoy the family time!!

Kurt @ Becoming An Ironman 8:56 PM, December 17, 2011  

That is AWESOME!! I hope the drink is better than the Roctane gels. I've always gone regular GU over Roctane.

Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Anonymous,  12:06 PM, December 19, 2011  

Mmmm Peanut Butter Gu! I need some of those!

Unknown 8:11 AM, December 20, 2011  

jealous.
jealous.
jealous.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.