Friday Funny 253: Kids Afraid of Santa

>> Friday, December 09, 2011

OK, being I'm now "that proud Dad," I have to show this photo of Henry with Santa from Wednesday:


That's my cute little guy! (Just shy of 6 months)

Now, here are some kids freaking out about Santa. Half of these kids are just screaming for no good reason. The other half have a right to be concerned.... some of these Santas look a little sketchy.






If I were a Santa, I'd be THIS kind of Santa: mocking kids that are being uncooperative.


Burn-victim Santa?


Woah Santa... hand check!


Santa's eyes say "Be good... or I'll put you in the cellar with the others..."








No Santa. Just.... no.


"Shiner Santa"




If you need some meth, talk to THIS Santa.




OMG. No. Comment. Needed.

As an added bonus, here are 3 photos of people too old to be with Santa:




Even if you hate everything.... you still love Santa.



14 comments:

Christi 7:55 AM, December 09, 2011  

Wow, that last one is just plain weird!

Carolina John 8:25 AM, December 09, 2011  

yea, the guy with a speedo and a saxophone is priceless. Oh my.

Amber 8:55 AM, December 09, 2011  

Omg, the second photo (after Henry's) is the Santa in Dallas, TX, that I went to when I was a kid!!! He's very recognizable because of his reddish/blondish beard that he doesn't make pure white. I always loved that Santa!

Melody 9:42 AM, December 09, 2011  

Bwahaha! I think those goth kids stole Santa's suit and held him hostage.

CautiouslyAudacious 10:12 AM, December 09, 2011  

Hilarious!!! Oh Oh but I think I might have that same neon pink and yellow ski jacket hidden somewhere in my closet!

JenC 3:05 PM, December 09, 2011  

What, no "bowl full of sunshine" shorts sighting with Santa?! ; )

The one we went to today had a very forced smile. He seemed sad that he had to do that job.

longrun4fun 10:23 AM, December 11, 2011  

The sax player is wearing Steve's next pair of running shorts.

Kristin,  7:00 AM, December 15, 2011  

Are you sure that last one isn't Steve in a Speedo, age 13?

Colin Hayes 10:44 AM, December 16, 2011  

Just got a good core workout! Thanks for the laughs!

Kate Geisen 3:47 PM, December 16, 2011  

Hilarious, every single one, even the ones that were a little terrifying.

Christina 3:16 PM, December 18, 2011  

You need to add the picture of Adam in the too old to be on Santa's Lap section. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.