>> Monday, February 07, 2011
I finally edited together most of the clips I took as I was running the Securian Run Half Marathon 9 days ago. Here's what a PERFECT running day in January in Minnesota looks like (seriously, it was over 20 degrees, not icy, and pretty calm - PERFECT!):
Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7rbyenaZm0
• 0:18 - Mini Donuts!!
• 0:28 - Race buddy Nicole, who ran the entire race with me!
• 0:39 - Dome buddy Matt is visible for a nano-second to the left.
• 1:15 - Proof Nicole and I were still running side-by-side.
• 1:31 - Meeting speedy Michelle Frey on her way back for the win (that's her who says "HEY!").
• 1:55 - Lonely stretch of road with 1.5 miles left.
• 2:02 - Passing my pregnant wife who was finishing the 10K. She's adorable.
• 2:30 - My lovely Pharmie finishing the 10K, all smiles!
In other news, the Twin Cities has a new Olympic Distance Triathlon this summer! It starts with a FAST Mississippi River swim! Click here for more info and course maps. I'd LOVE to try this race this next summer!!....