Leg Hair Stuck to Athletic Tape

>> Saturday, February 19, 2011



With a post title like that, is there anything else you would expect?

So when I finally pulled the tape off my leg (as seen in Thursday's post), it looked like that above. Ye-ouch. Yes, I have since then shaved MORE of my leg, thankyouverymuch. ;)

Oh, 2 quick more things:

1. Check out my wife's blog. She recently put up her first post (of what's to be a few posts) about being an endurance athlete who's trying to fit pregnancy into "regular" life. So stop by her blog if this is of interest to you.

2. There's a giveaway going up on my blog on Monday. And there's a number of giveaways in the works: things to eat, things to train with, things to wear, things that play music, etc, etc. Stop by often to see what's up for grabs.

Happy weekend!! Here comes the snnnnnoooooooowwwwwwww!!!

1 comments:

CoachLiz 3:02 PM, February 21, 2011  

WooooOuch!!! Kelly Clarkson!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.