>> Monday, February 21, 2011
I've got some "stuff" in the works to be giving away over the next couple of weeks. So make sure to check back often!
Today, I've got some hearty granola bars to giveaway. "What makes them so special" you ask? I answer with "You get to decide what goes into them!"
Element Bars has a website where you start putting ingredients together to form a bar that meets your needs. You start with the bar itself:
Little crunch, cranberries, blueberries, brown rice syrup, and some protein
So the people at Element Bars want to giveaway a box of 12 homemade bars to 1 of my readers. That's around a $40 value! The winner will get to design and create their own bar.
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER TO WIN:
• Step 1 (optional): to earn +1 extra entry: If you twitter, send out this tweet:
I just entered the delicious @elementbars giveaway on @SteveinaSpeedo’s blog - http://iwannagetphysical.blogspot.com/
• Step 2: Go to the Element Bars website and play around with their "bar builder." Decide what you'd like in your bar.
• Step 3: Comment on this post to be entered in the giveaway - comment about what kind of bar you would design. What would be in it? Also let me know if you tweeted so that I know if I should throw your name in the hat an extra time.
• Step 4: Check back Saturday or Sunday to see if you’ve won.
See? Couldn’t be easier. Oh, but a little amendment to Step 3: You do NOT need to be a blogger to comment, but make sure to leave some specific info so you’ll know if you won. So you could say something like this: “Hey Steve, this John Smith from Topeka, and I'd make a bar full of berries! And sent out a tweet, so throw my name in the hat 2 times! Thanks!”
The fine print:
- Contest open to US and Canadian residents.
- You may comment now (on THIS post) through Friday, Feb 25th. The winner will be contacted late on Saturday or Sunday.
- The winner will be chosen at random by a random number generator, drawing numbers out of a hat, or other random selection process.
- Check back this weekend to see if you won! (Especially if you don’t have a blogger account because I have no way of contacting you.)
- If I don’t hear back from the winner within 2 days after posting that they’ve won, I’ll draw another name and give the bars to someone else.
Oh, and if you want to save some money, Element Bars has cheaper, popular, pre-made bars too. Here's just a few from their website, with calories, protein, fiber, sugar, and saturated fat listed: