>> Friday, July 24, 2009
I bet most of you have seen this, but a few of you maybe haven't. It's Lance Armstrong on SNL competing in a Ironman Triathlon. The premise is funnier than the actual skit, but still, it makes me smile:
(Here's the full size video on Hulu)
- Friday afternoon: make homemade pasta for the CVA Tri Club.
- Friday night: shave arms and legs.
- Saturday afternoon: take the CVA Tri Club members to the race expo, show them the race site, hear a "course talk," and try out Chisago Lake.
- Saturday evening: homemade pasta feed for CVA Tri Club members at my place.
- Saturday night: bed time.
- Sunday morning: caravan up to Chisago City with the CVA Tri Club, and ROCK THE RACE!!
Here's the 4 members of the CVA Triathlon Club that are racing this weekend (these photos are them at work during prior CVA Tri Club workouts - you may remember a few of these):
Sarah and Hannah during a 3 mile run
Trent after his first brick workout
Evan practicing running out of the water after his first OWS
(p.s. Today [Friday] is the last day to be able to use the code "steveinaspeedo" [without the quotes] to get 25% off ANYTHING from 10:10 Wellness - that's the place where I get my Monkey!)