>> Thursday, October 25, 2012
Yesterday, I posted a review of Injinji Toe Socks. (Click that link to see more on that.) Bottom line: I was skeptical, but they worked REALLY WELL over a long run and a shorter, harder run.
Before my first 13-miler with Henry (as noted in my review yesterday)
TO ENTER TO WIN SOME SWEET INJINJI SOCKS:
• To be entered to win the FIRST set of 5 Injinji socks: Just leave a comment on this post. Your comment could say "Tiddlywinks," and you'd be in the running. Bam. Easy like
• To be entered to win the SECOND set of 5 Injinji socks (for "tweeters"): follow me and Injinji on twitter, and send out this tweet:
Check out the big @Injinji "toe sock" giveaway on @SteveinaSpeedo's blog! - http://iwannagetphysical.blogspot.com/
Just follow us and copy / paste that tweet to be in the running for a set of socks!
• To be entered to win the THIRD set of 5 Injinji socks (for Facebookers): "like" Injinji on Facebook and "like" Steve in a Speedo on Facebook. That's it. I'll pick a random fan of mine to win 5 pairs of Injinjis!
- Open to residents of US and Canada.
- Just like in all of my giveaways, I've only been given some socks to try; they have not asked or told me to say anything else in my review yesterday. All of these thoughts are my own.
- When you leave a comment, please "sign" your name if you don't have a blogger account, otherwise it will be hard to figure out who you are if you're one of the winners. For example, say something like "It's Steve S. from St. Paul. Me want socks!!"
- I'll assign all entries a number (for the blog comments, tweets, and facebook fans) and then use random.org (or other random number generating scheme) to pick a winner at random.
- If I can't get a hold of the winner(s) in 3 days, I'll re-draw for a new winner(s). So make sure to CHECK BACK in about 10 days!
Injinji's people can ship to the US and Canada, so if you are from one of those places, comment now! Right here! And send out that tweet to have another chance to win! And hit up Facebook for ANOTHER chance to win! Do it before Friday the 2nd. Thanks everyone!
p.s. I just contacted Denise N who won the "Hansons Marathon Method" book in my last giveaway. Congrats Denise! Good luck in THIS giveaway!