Friday Funny 300: Name My Shorts

>> Friday, March 23, 2012

So in one of last week's "Friday Funnies," I showed off the new jammers my wife got me for my birthday:



Well, they've arrived.

But I still don't have a name for them. I got some good ideas from all of you last week, but I couldn't pick one. Here were my top 6 (in chronological order of how they left their comment):

Katie suggested Groundskeeper Willy.

Kitzzy suggested Great Scott!

Xenia suggested Pinky and the Brain.

Aaron suggested The Pink Flamingos.

Paula suggested Plaiddie Patties.

Justin suggested Pink Panther.

So, I'm leaving it up to you.... the people of the internet. What should I name my new pink plaid shorts? Vote below:



Or I suppose (like some people suggested) I could just call them what that are called on SwimOutlet: "Love and Happiness" or "Plaid Happiness."

Oh, there was one final funny comment regarding the fact that I said my wife got me these for my birthday. CDN Hollywood said "I think they should be called 'Husband Haters.' It's obvious that you did something wrong and you didn't realize it...yet." Nice. :)

So vote above for what you think the best name is for my new shorts. The winner will get SOMETHING from me. (I don't know what, but I'll send them something.) Voting is open until next Thursday night, and I'll announce the winner on Friday. Thanks everyone!

Oh, and here's a "funny" for those people who stopped by for another chuckle:



1 comments:

Robyn 9:00 PM, March 23, 2012  

"Great Scott" just cracks me up every time. You have to say it in a plummy British accent for maximum effect.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.