A GREAT April: a Month in Review

>> Saturday, May 04, 2024

Here's what April looked like:



The 2 big highlights are obviously my 2 PRs!! I set a 5 mile PR at the Spirit of White Bear Lake 5 Miler early in the month, and then I closed out the month last weekend with a 10K PR at the Get in Gear 10K (on the 6th and 27th).

Early in the month when my family was gone, I ended up going for my longest swim in years (on the 2nd). It was 65 mins and 3200 yards. Possibly my longest swim since before kids.

My bike miles look good because I was commuting a lot on my bike... but not a ton of actual "training" rides (only 2 outdside on the week of the 8th). But I also had a LONG trainer ride of 2 hrs and 12 mins on the 20th.

My overall totals look like this:

• SWIM: 13,550 yards.
• BIKE: 194.14 miles. Only 57.05 of that was "training."
• TRAINER TIME: 7 hrs and 45 mins.
• RUN: 94.22 miles. Slightly on the lower side, but backing off because of the 2 races.
• STRENGTH TIME: 49 hrs and 34 mins. My 2nd biggest month ever, behind last month.

Hoping to keep a good streak going!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.