Earning Monthly Training Badges

>> Tuesday, May 07, 2024

Last month was the first time I had all 3 of these completed according to my Garmin:



That was 4+ hours of swimming, 10+ hours of running, and 20+ hours of biking.

I always get the running "badge," and I sometimes get the swimming badge - if it's a month with 5 weeks of swimming or if I fit in an extra swim, I'll make it. But I rarely get the biking badge. But being I biked to class every Mon/Wed, biked with the boys as they did some 5K training, and got in a few training rides (as all seen in my last post), I got in nearly 22 hours of saddle time. Only about HALF that was "training" time, but I was on my bike a lot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.