Semi-Wordless Wednesday: Birthday and Valleyfair!

>> Wednesday, May 15, 2024

We celebrated Charlie's TENTH BIRTHDAY!! We climbed at a climbing gym and then got pizza and dessert at Cossetta's:






Bouldering upstairs.






Henry on the walls as well.




PIZZA!


Gelato!

The next day was opening day at Valleyfair - an amusement park in the south metro. We went with 2 of my wife's sibling's familes:


The whole crew at the end of the day!


First ride of the year on Wild Thing (my favorite coaster).


With my neice about to ride Power Tower.


About to have TEN of us on Wild Thing: my 2 young nephew's FIRST TIME on that big ride!


After lunch.




My goddaughter!


Siblings!

That was a fun (exhausting) 2 days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.