Two Random Summer Weeks of Training

>> Saturday, July 01, 2023

June was an odd month - lots of short family trips have kept my training looking more random (and I've been loving these trips!). The last 2 full weeks look OK in my training log, but I can see the trips and randomness of it all:



This next one highlights the time away: the RED is when I was away (3 days camping in WI and then the start of our mountain biking trip on the 25th), the GREEN is a very easy day before a race, and the BLUE is my track meet where I did the 800:


Also worth noting: I was at Valleyfair all day on the 19th!

Summer's been full, fun, and very random so far. So sure, my training wasn't nearly as consistent as it was all winter, but it's still real nice! I'm happy with the balance of fun outings and "normal" training.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.