Training Feeling More "Normal" ... For a Week

>> Saturday, July 22, 2023

May was a big training month and then June was smaller as it as full of lots of family time. This was shown in my monthly numbers (follow those 2 previous links), but also in my "intensity minutes" as tracked by Garmin. Here's mid-April through Mid-June, and it shows some nice spikes for May circled in the middle:


Around 1350 for the first 2 circled and 1500 for the last 2.

Things finally kicked up the first full week of July:


Back up to 1500 minutes for the week of July 3-9.

Some of this was just because I was "around" a lot more (and not away from home like I was for 14 days in June), but it also helped that I had my bike back.

So looking at 12 weeks that ends with July 9, you can see the 3rd through 6th lines showing a decent May, then a dip in June, and then coming back up for the first full week in July:



The following week (last week) was a bit smaller again as I eased up on Saturday for the Raspberry Run 1 Mile on Sunday. And then after a post-race rest day on Monday, I've been keeping these current week's numbers higher!

Back with more Raspberry Run 1 Mile photos on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.