Running Into a Celebrity on the Bike Trail

>> Monday, July 24, 2023

I noted in my Raspberry Run 1 Mile race report that I had to drive 2 hours from Alexandria to the race 8 days ago. After the race, I drove back to spend another 6 days up there with my family. We got home a few days ago and life is getting back to normal.

I had a handful of good bike rides up there (that I'll post about shortly, along with some fun finish line photos from the Raspberry Run), and the last ride had an entertaining "discovery." Here's what I posted on Instagram over the weekend:



Back with more soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.