Start Line Photos from Get in Gear

>> Thursday, May 25, 2023

“Race buddy” Tom R posted some photos from the start of last month’s Get in Gear 10K. Here are a few I’d like to share (from this album on Facebook):


A few seconds after the gun. Danny D. In the yellow won in 30:14.






People much faster than me.


Heather K running off on the right - she won in 35:17.


I passed Andrea H (far right) on the bridge in the final mile.
And my first teammate in orange is visible back there!


You can finally see me in the middle!


Close-up of the last photo.


Donellla and I heading out.


Another close-up.


An early high-five (and a strong quad back there).


Teammate Michael!


Muscly teammate Geoffrey.


200 feet into the race MIGHT be too early for “finger guns.”


Tom in the yellow. Thanks for the photos, Tom!


Nordica near the right, and teammate Leah back there!


Teammate Megan!


Oh sh*t! Someone fell!


Teammate Siri!


Fairmont is near my hometown!


Stragglers starting. And if you recall from my race report, I got
SUPER lucky and was parked right behind those white tents back there.

If you missed it, here was my race report and here were a few more post-race notes. Back with some “Friday Funnies” tomorrow, and some thoughts on an upcoming 5K on Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.