Biking to School!

>> Saturday, May 06, 2023

It finally started to feel like spring here a few days ago. And being my classes wrapped up on Monday and Tuesday for the semester, I have few commitments now! Which means I can bike with the boys to school! We took off on Thursday morning, and the boys remarked "I forgot how fun this was!"


A few blocks from school in the morning.


Loading up Charlie's backpack and Henry's heavy math
book into my milk crate for the ride home in the afternoon.

We biked yesterday as well, which made it 2 days in a row! I had to wear a backpack with nice clothes in it as I was speaking at a "State of the School" address for parents that morning at school (as I'm the chair of the School Advisory Committee), so I had to change at school in a very Catholic-school-looking faculty bathroom:


Love the built-in pink toilet paper holder.


A quick downpour came through just before I headed home, so I came out to a wet seat and helmet!


Dark clouds moving away.


A slightly splattered selfie I sent my wife once I made it home. #ItCouldaBeenWayWorse

We won't be doing this every day (as we have a carpool arrangement with another family), but we're hoping to bike a few times a week for the last few weeks of school!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.