April's Training in Review

>> Saturday, May 13, 2023

Here's a quick glance at April:



Every week (except for the final week that eneded with the Get in Gear 10K) had 10+ hours of strength work, which is CRAZY! I've started sneaking over 40 hours/month over the last 2 years or so, and this one was up there. April had normal swims and runs. It had my first real outdoor ride of the year, and a few rides with my boys as they trained for a 5K.

The "injury" notes at the start of the month was just noting some foot pain that maybe came from a bigger months in March but who knows. Sunday's are just core days, but my only other "rest" day was before the race on the 28th.

• SWIM: 8950 yards
• BIKE: 42.46 miles
• TRAINER TIME: 9 hours and 43 mins
• RUN: 95.22 miles
• STRENGTH: 41 hours and 22 mins


I hope to be out on my bike more this month, have a good month of running, keep the swimming where it's at, and see what can happen with my strength time (that might take a hit, and that's OK).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.