A Snapshot of April's Training

>> Saturday, May 07, 2022

Here's what April looked like in my training log:



• BIKE: 28.23 miles (my only day outside all month)
• TRAINER: 13 hours and 19 minutes
• RUN: 96.29 miles
• STRENGTH: 39 hours and 1 minute

My run distance was solid and it ended with my not so great 10K on the 30th.

My trainer time was quite low (especially after last month's PR), but that's because I skipped a ride before an Easter get-together on the 9th, did an ACTUAL bike ride on the 12th (which is solid bike time but doesn't count as trainer time), and did 2 short rides instead of 3 decent ones the week of the 10K.

And my strength was good again: I think this might be my 3rd highest month behind last month's PR and December's 2nd highest (around 39 and a half hours).

Let's keep this going!!...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.