Biking to School

>> Sunday, May 29, 2022

Last week, I biked to school with the boys 2 times. It's about 3 miles one-way, and I've been waiting for Charlie to be "cautious" enough to do it. (Charlie has no fear, whereas Henry will stop where he has the right-of-way just because he sees a car coming a half block away. That's "youngest vs oldest" for ya.)

Here's a pic on the way to school on Tuesday:



And here's a pic on the way home where I wore Charlie's backpack because it was too heavy now:



Then on Friday we did the same thing. I went for my final run before tomorrow's 5K early Friday morning, and then I used the ride with the boys as an easy "spin out" after that:



Maybe we'll do that once or twice again this next week, which is their LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.