Semi-Wordless Wednesday: Moustache Run Pics

>> Wednesday, December 08, 2021

So I've been waiting for more photos to appear on the "Moustache Run" Facebook page, but they haven't posted anything except for a few photos post race. (That was the half marathon I won 10 days ago, so I'm really hoping to see more photos!) Here's some of what they posted:


Some sweet mustaches pre-race.


Yes, the guy on the left has a mustache shaved into his chest hair, and
yes, the guy behind him is wearing a mustache suit and mustache socks.




A rag-tag crew pre-race.


The half marathoners and the 10Kers taking off.


The fella with the chest hair again.


The 5Kers getting ready.


Pre-5K.








I loved their caption on this one: "Kid always beats the dad. Always."

Here's my race report if you missed it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.