Week in Review: Nothing Fancy, But Some Nice Workouts!

>> Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Last week wasn't a great training week, but it had some nice bright spots:



Just a few highlights:

- MONDAY'S LONG RUN: I posted about that yesterday. It just felt easy, even though it was a workout I couldn't finish a few weeks ago.

- TUESDAY'S PYRAMID SWIM: this didn't feel fast, but my splits sped up a bit. It may have been my last swim of the year, which means it'd be the last swim at the U for maybe a long time. I've enjoyed the semester in the pool!


Climbing out of a quiet pool!



- SATURDAY'S STRENGTH WORK: I went to one of the colleges where I teach and knew I'd probably have the weight room to myself. I spent an hour there all alone and had a great workout:


Post-workout and feelin' the burn.

- SATURDAY'S TRAINER RIDE: my family was gone for most of the day Saturday, so I got a lot of stuff done, but then I also had my longest spin in a while: 95 mins with the middle 40 mins being 8x (3 min hard / 2 min easy). That was a nice workout!

Check back tomorrow for a quick "Wordless Wednesday" along with some fun personal news!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.