November's Training Numbers

>> Monday, December 06, 2021

Here's what Novemeber looked like:



• SWIM: 10,750 yards. Most since COVID.
• BIKE: 8.05 miles. Just this short ride to honor a friend.
• TRAINER TIME: 13 hrs 10 mins.
• RUN: 86.47 miles. My 9th month (out of 11 so far in 2021) with 84+ miles.
• STRENGTH: 33 hrs 43 mins. Another solid month.

I kept to my routine nicely. There's no long run on the 1st as I moved that up to the day before. And then my only full rest day was the day before the race on the 26th. I ended up skipping a run because of that race (to rest up afterwards), and I skipped a trainer ride too. But everything else was pretty "normal" to "decent."

Of course I'm THRILLED with the race I had at the Moustache Run Half Marathon - seriously, check out that race report if you missed it. And that week ended up being 28.84 miles of running total, or one of my biggest weeks in a long time. (I noted a bigger week in October, but that sort of doesn't count because it involved a 4th run that I moved up by a day.)

I realized about 2 weeks ago that I have a chance at having a PR year for running mileage if I can keep it up! Here's to hoping!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.