Semi-Wordless Wednesday: Working on my Sore Leg

>> Wednesday, June 30, 2021

I've seen Dr. Folske 3 times in the last 7 days:


Waiting in his lobby with notes about the pain.


Waiting in room #1.


Hooked up to electical current for 12-15 minutes.

He's not worried about my situation, but he's just trying to get me moving in the right direction quickly. For now, I'm doing some heel work every day, keeping my runs shorter and easier, running on the treadmill instead of outside, and using a chunk of PVC to roll out my calves once/day.

I got through 3 miles on the treadmill on Friday, 3.5 miles on Monday (with it getting a little tight near the end), and 4 miles today with it feeling pretty good (but not 100%) throughout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.