May in Review

>> Thursday, June 10, 2021

Here's what May looked like:



The 8th didn't have any training because (as I posted about this past weekend) we were up at Lake Vermilion.

I rode outside on the 13th because I had just decided to do a duathlon 10 days later.

I did the Oakdale Duathlon on the 23rd (and here's a post full of photos that show how the race went down out of T2), and then I did the Brian Kraft 5K 8 days later on the 31st.

Overall, it's a solid 34 hrs and 33 mins of strength, and 11 hours and 45 mins of trainer time. It's a very decent 89.60 miles of running (including those 2 races!). And it's a crappy 46.93 miles of biking: 1 outdoor ride and 1 duathlon ride.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.