How Many Miles Do You Put On Your Running Shoes?

>> Tuesday, January 26, 2021

In this past weekend's post, I mentioned realizing I'd put too many miles on my current pair of running shoes. And that got me thinking about how many miles I SHOULD be putting on my running shoes. So I posed the question to my Facebook friends.

It turns out, my thinking is right in line (if not slightly on the "low mileage" side), which is great. Here's what was said (with the blue text added in for clarification):



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.