Cranking Out the 20-Mile Weeks

>> Saturday, January 16, 2021

In this post from early November, I noted I had been having a good stretch of 20 mile running weeks: I had covered 200.49 miles over 10 weeks (20.05 miles/week on average), which included a shorter 18 mile week post virtual TC 10 Mile.

Well, the stretch has continued. I've had 20+ mile weeks every week since then. I'm now up to exactly 410.0 miles over the last 20 weeks (20.5 miles/week on average). Running is feeling nice and consistent!

My sore leg from over a week ago is better. I stopped playing with the incline as much on the treadmill, and I think that was the key. I mentioned how I skipped my speed workout 8 days ago as it was sore, but I got in a good fast workout yesterday. Henry heard I wanted to run fast, so he asked me to call him down when I was at my fastest. He snapped a pic:


I don't look fast at all in this fastest-I've-gone-on-this-treadmill moment. Damn.

More on that speed workout in a few days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.