Friday Funny 1855: Laundry Left in the Bathoom

>> Friday, December 11, 2020

From a Facebook post:

On the evening of Thanksgiving when I went to bed I noticed one of Kestrel's socks on the bathroom floor. I decided not to toss it in the hamper but instead see how long it would stay there, sort of a sociological experiment. Today, a week later, it remained, so I decided it must be intentional and deserved recognition as such. I made this little label hoping it would motivate her to pick it up. Oh no. She sent me a text message asking if I had done it. When I got home she said "I made a pedestal for it!" She gamed my shame. I figured as long as it was on display, it deserved an audience so the barnyard animals arrived. They find it very fascinating.

Here were the images (along with the captions):














Breaking news!!!


What can it meeeeeeean?


I came back from walking the dog and this had appeared.


It's a miracle!!!


They heard about the party.


I should point out this is a *very small* bathroom. I asked when the sock
might go away. She said "how long do art exhibits usually last?"

Lots more funny things on SportsAndLaughs.tumblr.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.