My Rockstar Wife

>> Monday, December 28, 2020

Ten days ago, my wife was among the first at her level 1 trauma center to get the vaccine. Afterwards, she posted this:

The day has come! I’ve been waiting so long for this vaccine that I came in on my day off to get it.





She signed up to answer questions daily about how she's been feeling (I think it was through the drug manufacturer), but it pretty much was like a flu shot for her: an achy arm for a day or 2, but she's had shots that have been worse. She's had no other issues. In about 2 more weeks, she'll be getting her 2nd shot. Then hoping to see lots of antibodies in her blood!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.