Wordless Wednesday: My Son's First Job

>> Wednesday, December 30, 2020

I posted this the morning after we got back from Itasca State Park last week:

Proud of this rosy-cheeked fella. He’s got his first job shoveling snow for our retiree neighbor. He really had to earn his $20 this morning. But he worked hard and didn’t complain.



A friend commented that he needs a fake beard for warmth, so I added this:



He's raked in $60 over the last week! (Plus a $10 Christmas bonus and a plate of fudge!)

Related to the snow, my wife snapped a cute selfie during our 2-inch snowfall last night as she was running home on the Greenway:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.