A HUGE Running Week (with an Astrisk)

>> Thursday, December 24, 2020

For the last many weeks (since about the beginning of Sept), I've been putting in around 20-21 miles of running/week. But last week I nearly hit 31 miles.



No, I wasn't being stupid. My boys and I spent Mon-Wed in Itasca State Park (more on that soon), so I flip-flopped my Sunday and Monday workouts. Usually, I DON'T run over the weekend and use that as some rest days - I've been running M/W/F since March. But I took Monday and Tuesday as my non-running rest days this week (instead of Saturday and Sunday) and did my long run on Sunday. So now last week looks HUGE and this week will only have around 10 miles of running.

The rest of the week was normal. Having 2 trainer rides over an hour was nice (and rare), but they were both pretty easy. And I had a pretty normal/solid amount of strength work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.