Week in Review: Nothing Fancy, but Another Good Long Run

>> Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Here's what last week looks like in my training log:


Decent runs, some easy trainer rides, and some strength work.

• MONDAY was a good long run. My longest in a year!! And I held a good pace:



My mile splits on that 8.1 mile run were decent: 6:32, 6:21, 6:22, 6:06, and 6:20 (that last one was slower because it was uphill from St. Kates towards St. Clair).

• TUESDAY was an easy spin in the basement (and a quick upper body workout).

• WEDNESDAY was an easy run (and decent legs and core).

• THURSDAY was another easy spin (and a decent upper body workout).

• FRIDAY was my interval workout that I posted about yesterday (and some legs and core again). Essentially, Monday and Friday were my only "efforts."

• SATURDAY was yet another easy trainer ride (and another decent upper body workout). I had hoped to get outside for a ride, but my wife had a long run with a friend all morning, so I just jumped on the trainer as the boys were playing upstairs.

• SUNDAY was a rest day with just a little core.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.