Garmin Data from Our Family Vacation

>> Saturday, August 15, 2020

I posted about a lot of workouts from our family vacation 3+ weeks ago: HERE was a big post about all the bike rides (and a "week in review), and HERE was a post about some speed work (specifically, some mile repeats on vacation).

Those posts were made when Garmin was down and no one could download their data. I always record my workouts manually just after finishing so I had my data at the time, but here's more proof of those workouts.

First, a good week on the BIKE.

Ride #1 was just a ride:


A long ride just into the wind and back.


Note the uptick in speed at the turn-around.

Ride #2 was 3x5 mile intervals. The first one was into the wind:




The intervals highlighted. Love this workout.
(5 mile intervals averaged 18.9 mph [into the wind], 22.2 mph, and 21.4 mph.)

And ride #3 was just a long-ish ride:


The other way out of Alexandria for 30 miles total.

I ran 3 times on vacation: a long run, a "just a run" (no real workout), and then some intervals. Those intervals were some mile repeats that had a few small hills. I think the 3 repeats are PRETTY visible here in my pace chart:




Each interval started at the "3" and curved NW before coming back (and ending at the 5, 8, and 11).


Zoomed in on the cul-de-sac where the intervals started. Lots of walking and trying not to die here.

Here's more on the bike workouts, and here's more about the interval run.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.