The First 6 Months of 2020

>> Monday, August 03, 2020

Here's TIME spent swimming, biking, running, strength training, and doing "sports" (only bike trainer time in my case) for the first 6 months of 2020:



That shows me starting the year in my "boot" just swimming and lifting, taking Febuary off from swimming all together to see if that helped my foot pain, getting kicked out of the gym in March (COVID-19) so swimming stops, and starting off running again in March. And lots of strength work: March is a lifetime PR, and these 6 months are all in my top 7 of strength time (December of 2019 right before this rounds off the top 7 months of my life - all in a row).

Here are those graphs as DISTANCE:



Because that doesn't factor in "sport" distance (which is just trainer time in my case), here's that added in at 17 mph:



Many years, I'll calculate trainer distance at 20 mph because I'm doing lots of "Spinervals" workouts. The last 2 years, I've done more easy riding (along with "Spinerval" workouts), so I've averaged it at 19 mph. This year, I've done only 2 workouts, with the rest being just easy or moderate riding. 17 mph might be a bit too easy, but I sure haven't been putting forth much effort on the trainer, so that's why I only used 17 mph to make that graph above.

SIX MONTH TOTALS:
- SWIM: 18,750 yards.
- BIKE: 103.0 miles. (Yikes. Tiny.)
- BIKE TRAINER: 18 hours and 58 mins. (322.43 equivalent miles, for 425.43 "total" bike miles.)
- RUN: 223.66 miles.
- STRENGTH: 205 hours and 32 mins. (A crazy big 6-month PR.)

[21.88 of those bike miles were with the boys: 5 miles riding along side of both boys, 7.96 with Charlie behind me in the tag-a-long, and 8.92 along side Henry.]

My running is moving in the right direction, I'm biking when/how I feel like, I'm still not going to the gym so I'm not swimming (which is about the only thing I miss), and my strength work is going great. So very few complaints looking back on these 6 months!

Maaaaaaaybe I can work on adding back some effort on the bike. Maybe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.