Time for REST!

>> Thursday, December 05, 2019

Just a quick update. Yesterday, I had another PT visit:



We agreed (well, I basically talked her into this after mentioning it since day 1) that I should try some time off from everything. As CLOSE to "total rest" as possible. No swimming, biking, or running. Limit standing and weight-bearing activities. We'll see if that helps heal up any of this pain.

Back with more shortly, but now it's back to cleaning the house... which ISN'T very "non-weight-bearing." But I'm trying to be good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.