More Strength Work

>> Monday, October 14, 2019

I've been mentioning a lot of strength work lately (like in this post 2 weeks ago). In the past, 7 hours of strength work in a week was a HUGE week. But I'm in the middle of a stretch of FOUR WEEKS IN A ROW of 7+ hours of strength work:



In the last 3 years, I've had 6 weeks of 7+ hours of strength work, and 4 of those have been these last 4 weeks. You can't say I'm not doing anything while I can't run! :)

p.s. I had to skip last Wednesday's swim because I was home with a sick Charlie. He threw up about 10 times starting around 5 a.m. Here's a sad Instagram photo from the way back from dropping his brother off at school. I'm happy to report he was super zippy around supper time, ate a lot, and slept well. All is back to normal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.