Kare11's TC Marathon Photos

>> Monday, October 28, 2019

Ben Garvin from Kare 11 always puts up a great album of "finishers from the TC marathon." Here are a few favorites from his album this year:


She was seen in Evan's photos from mile 19.5.






This is adorable.








The start of an "ugly cry."












Yeouch. Like I mentioned in my post of Evan's photos,
I feel like I saw more cramping or stumbling people this year.




The winner that we saw go by with her pacer just before the finish.




Chewie did it!


Two of the major reactions to finishing a marathon.










I missed the juggler this year! Must have been well after my wife.




Wheelchair at the ready... must have been a rough few closing miles.


That's gotta be salty.

Here's Ben's full album if you didn't see it.

And here's my post of TC 10 Mile / TC Marathon photos, and here's Evan's photos from mile 19.5 if you missed those posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.