More Swimming / More Strength

>> Monday, September 30, 2019

This past week looks similar to the one before:



A long swim on Monday, drills on Wednesday, and a shorter/harder swim on Friday because I had less time.

Also an aqua jog on Saturday.

And it was my 2nd week in a row with 7+ hours of strength work. The week before last I hit 7 hours exactly, and this past week I hit 7 hours and 24 minutes. I was TRYING to hit 7 hours 2 weeks ago, but last week it JUST HAPPENED. So that makes 4 times in the last 3 years that I had 7 hours or more of strength work in a week, 2 of those 4 were back-to-back! I might be easing back a bit this week as I have other commitments.

I might be back with a bigger injury update on Wednesday, as I'm seeing a podiatrist tomorrow and I'm hoping to get some answers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.