Another PT Visit

>> Monday, October 21, 2019

Last Monday night (before heading out of town for 5 days) was my second PT appointment for my heel/foot issue. I spent a few days tracking down my podiatrist to get the proper steroid cream for therapy (as noted in this post).

I had the same PT I had a few years back for my lower back/sacrum thing, and she's my "usual" PT (the guy I had the first time was a fill-in for my "usual" because she was out sick). After looking at all the notes from my first visit and asking me more questions while prodding at me, she said I'm a mystery. She's not ruling out my lower back AGAIN sending pain to a different part of my body. We are trying a few things over this week. We'll see.


PT Natalie (and her student Jenna) getting my iontophoresis
therapy ready to go on the inside of my left heel.


The little iontophoresis device "pushing" a steroid liquid into my heel.


Natalie thought my boys were ANGELS as they just played
with some light weights and watched Looney Tunes that I brought along.

I see her again this week. I don't think we'll have any more answers by then. I suspect an expensive MRI is in my future...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.