Semi-Wordless Wednesday: An Unscheduled Haircut

>> Wednesday, March 27, 2019

My wife worked an unusual evening shift this past weekend. On Sunday night, the boys and I got groceries, and then I was putting them away at home as Charlie ran off. He came back with a few chunks of hair missing. He had given himself a haircut with his scissors. So on Monday (before preschool), I had to give him a buzzcut. Here are 4 pics:


Pre-shaved showing the biggest chunk missing right in front. He got it SHORT.


He wasn’t really happy about this.


He smiled when he saw himself in the mirror afterwards. Also, his ears grew.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.