Family Adventures

>> Saturday, April 14, 2018

Just a quick cute post...Here's a pic from my Instagram page from this past week:


We found a big swing someone put up by the Mississippi River.
We also saw a bald eagle, 3 loons, a dead carp, mallards, wood ducks, and U of M rowers.

My wife posted a few photos too:










Me and my dudes back on the swing.

My wife doesn't always get to go on our "adventures," and she had a great time. We were out for about 90 minutes and covered about 2 miles along the river.

The weekend before, I took the boys out for a bit too. This was a mile farther north from last week's adventure above:


The exciting part of this one was picking up a cold/slow crappie by hand!

And there's always this beautiful "adventure" pic from this post a month ago:



Back with more training updates soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.