Falls Du in the Bag, Cinco Du on the Horizon

>> Saturday, April 28, 2018

Well, my wife and I fared well today at the Falls Duathlon. She fared a little better than me! Here's a quick pic from pre-race when we were in line for the porta-potties:


Big-ass pile of melty snow behind us.

My bone spurs felt OK, so I think I'll be racing the Cinco Du Mayo Duathlon in a week! I was pretty sure that speed wasn't an issue for my foot, and it was proven today: I never had any pain while racing, and now it's just a little achy.

So hopefully catch me at Cinco next weekend! There's still time to register if you're interested. I finished 2nd overall there the first time I raced, and I've finished 1st overall the last 3 times I've raced. But I do NOT expect to keep that up this year. Hopefully top 3? We'll see.

Back with a Falls Du race report soon! Happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.