Three Quick North Mankato Tri Photos

>> Monday, August 10, 2015

No time for a full report from yesterday's race yet. Hopefully tomorrow. In the meantime, here's a photo of Pharmie and I from just after we finished:



My niece and nephew were there to cheer us on! Here they are (with Hiniker Pond in the background where we just swam) while Pharmie and I were riding:



And then a few hours later, THEY both finished a triathlon!!


Congrats you two!

Back with my full report soon! If you can't wait, here are the official results.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.