Going Out with a Bang at my Last Triathlon of the Summer

>> Wednesday, August 05, 2015

So I figure I'll do 1 more triathlon this weekend, and then start resting my injured elbow (and try to get my achillies back in line) before starting to increase my running mileage for the "Loony Challenge" in 8 weeks. I'd love to do another 1 or 2 tris after this, but I don't think it'd be smart. (On the radar were the Waseca Tri, Lake Marion, and St. Croix Valley.)

At this triathlon this weekend, I'm fulfilling a dream about 8-years in the making by signing up as an elite:



Now I just hope to not embarrass myself...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.