3 Old Race Pics

>> Saturday, July 04, 2015

First is a pic that Nicole H posted on Facebook a bit ago. It was from the Oakdale Duathlon where I gave Ross my camera and then Nicole snapped this lovely photo of us:


Her caption: "A little late but still too good not to share! Such a memorable and
fun race day with good people and good laughs! :) Just one of those moments! Haha"


And the other 2 pics are from Devon's dad. He snapped a lot of photos at the Capitol City Tri a few weeks ago, and Devon tagged me in these 2 photos from the half-way point in the bike:





If everything goes as planned, I'll have 2 giveaways this next week! So stop on back. Happy 4th of July!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.