Friday Funny 958: Curing a Hangover (and funny links)

>> Friday, July 31, 2015

Good advice from Loldwell:



Like I do every couple of weeks, here are a dozen of my recent favorite posts from my tumblr page:

Athletic-Related Funnies:

• Sweet gearing for a bike.

• When I look back on a month of running when I've been injured.

• Cars vs. Bikes.

• In the gym.

• Grocery shopping when hungry.

• There are two kinds of people when it comes to swimming.

• When at the gym.

• [GIF] Sweet dive start in a pool. Kinda. OK, not really.

• [GIF] Don't celebrate too soon.

• [GIF] I love Lauren Fisher.

• You what?...

• Pool rules.

• Who else does this when running?

Non-Athletic Funnies:

• I literally LOLed at this.

• How to hit someone.

• Coma.

• A great pick-up line.

• Group projects.

• A pretty great "Dad joke."

• Me at night.

• How to get through life.

• Beer.

• Pintrest fails.

• Vegetarians live longer.

• Surviving family.

• Unintentional billboard pun.

And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long. Happy weekend!!

Back with some injury/training updates tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2026 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.