Friday Funny 958: Curing a Hangover (and funny links)

>> Friday, July 31, 2015

Good advice from Loldwell:



Like I do every couple of weeks, here are a dozen of my recent favorite posts from my tumblr page:

Athletic-Related Funnies:

Sweet gearing for a bike.

When I look back on a month of running when I've been injured.

Cars vs. Bikes.

In the gym.

Grocery shopping when hungry.

There are two kinds of people when it comes to swimming.

When at the gym.

[GIF] Sweet dive start in a pool. Kinda. OK, not really.

[GIF] Don't celebrate too soon.

[GIF] I love Lauren Fisher.

You what?...

Pool rules.

Who else does this when running?

Non-Athletic Funnies:

I literally LOLed at this.

How to hit someone.

Coma.

A great pick-up line.

Group projects.

A pretty great "Dad joke."

Me at night.

How to get through life.

Beer.

Pintrest fails.

Vegetarians live longer.

Surviving family.

Unintentional billboard pun.

And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long. Happy weekend!!

Back with some injury/training updates tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.