Friday Funny 780: Bizarre Google Autocompletes

>> Friday, August 29, 2014

Here are 20 bizarre Google autocompletes:


Why would you ever need to Google that?




You CAN'T?!?


This question has bothered me for a long time.




Yes. Wait... what?




I hate that too.


I only need 2 good reasons.


Everyone dies.


That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I like to think of him as a magical woodchuck.


Is this a common problem?


Again, is this that common?




Good question. I'm getting hungry. Hurry Jesus.




How hard can it be? Just eat them.


I'm glad this is a problem for someone other than me.


Yes.


I don't know. Google it.

Find more funny stuff on steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.