Friday Funny 771: Scented Candles and Funny Links

>> Friday, August 08, 2014

I don't know that any of these smell that great...











Finally, as I do every 2 weeks or so, here are some funny posts from my tumblr page:

Athletic-related funny things:

How can you tell someone runs marathons?

[GIF] Sweet bike tricks at the track.

Runner's high.

Great sign for a pool.

[GIF] Whoa: a 1-handed pushup into a 1-handed handstand.

[GIF] Cyclist hits a baby moose.

No duh.

Marathon cheering sign.

[GIF] Biker taunts Tour de France riders.

Going to the gym. This is SO true.

[GIF] Ummm... that's not how to use a treadmill.

Great shirt.

Why do you run?

These are my kinds of yoga poses.

The legs of a Tour de France rider.

My son helped me get my bikes ready to race 2 weeks ago.

Non-athletic funny things:

Really, really weird sex questions.

Beer.

It's been warm lately.

When you need to make that leap.

Have you ever been so drunk...

Religion in a nutshell.

[GIFs] Man, I LOVE infomercial gifs.

I want to say this to a LOT of people.

Sweet pick up line.

[GIF] I have this thought all the time while pooping. Thanks for summing it up well, Chris Pratt.

[GIF] Streaker jumps in to try the American Ninja Warrior course. And he's good.

A reminder that old-timey medicines did not fuck around.

For science nerds. Awesome.

[GIF] This makes me smile more and more as I watch it.

This is weird.

Me talking with my wife.

Song anatomy.

When did you give up on life?

If Neil deGrasse Tyson wrote a weight loss book.

McDonalds is dum (with no "b").

Beauty comes in all sizes.

Vasectomy humor.

The best yearbook quotes.

Weinermobile pun.

This realization regarding morning wood is AMAZING.

And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long. Happy weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.