Friday Funny 771: Scented Candles and Funny Links

>> Friday, August 08, 2014

I don't know that any of these smell that great...











Finally, as I do every 2 weeks or so, here are some funny posts from my tumblr page:

Athletic-related funny things:

• How can you tell someone runs marathons?

• [GIF] Sweet bike tricks at the track.

• Runner's high.

• Great sign for a pool.

• [GIF] Whoa: a 1-handed pushup into a 1-handed handstand.

• [GIF] Cyclist hits a baby moose.

• No duh.

• Marathon cheering sign.

• [GIF] Biker taunts Tour de France riders.

• Going to the gym. This is SO true.

• [GIF] Ummm... that's not how to use a treadmill.

• Great shirt.

• Why do you run?

• These are my kinds of yoga poses.

• The legs of a Tour de France rider.

• My son helped me get my bikes ready to race 2 weeks ago.

Non-athletic funny things:

• Really, really weird sex questions.

• Beer.

• It's been warm lately.

• When you need to make that leap.

• Have you ever been so drunk...

• Religion in a nutshell.

• [GIFs] Man, I LOVE infomercial gifs.

• I want to say this to a LOT of people.

• Sweet pick up line.

• [GIF] I have this thought all the time while pooping. Thanks for summing it up well, Chris Pratt.

• [GIF] Streaker jumps in to try the American Ninja Warrior course. And he's good.

• A reminder that old-timey medicines did not fuck around.

• For science nerds. Awesome.

• [GIF] This makes me smile more and more as I watch it.

• This is weird.

• Me talking with my wife.

• Song anatomy.

• When did you give up on life?

• If Neil deGrasse Tyson wrote a weight loss book.

• McDonalds is dum (with no "b").

• Beauty comes in all sizes.

• Vasectomy humor.

• The best yearbook quotes.

• Weinermobile pun.

• This realization regarding morning wood is AMAZING.

And as always, stop by steveinaspeedo.tumblr.com for funnies all week long. Happy weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2026 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.