Friday Funny 356: Ugly Race Pics

>> Friday, July 13, 2012

There's a funny tumblr site called Ugly Race Pics. And that's just what it is. Here are a few favorite of mine:


Sexy?




I know good form when I see it... and there's nothing to see here.


Oh, I see you had a good time at Boston...


“Apparently nailing your goal pace requires a look of terror.”


You're in luck ladies... I don't see a wedding band!


I love a good "nasty" finishing photo.


I am DEAD SERIOUS when I say that I'll try to get a photo like this of myself at the tri this weekend.

Related: then there's this photo that Competitor Mag is asking people to caption:



4 comments:

Carolina John 8:28 AM, July 13, 2012  

Ah, those are classics. I really like the last one. The pro's are usually more composed than that.

Travis 8:47 AM, July 13, 2012  

The guy with no wedding band is from a race in Rochester, NY where I grew up!! It's called the Flour City Half marathon and I wish I knew who that was!! :o) Awesome!

Unknown 9:58 AM, July 13, 2012  

those are awesome! Love that pro photo. Thankfully, I am good friends with a race photographer, and he knows better than to post anythingn remotely like those of me! He actually prides himself on leaving out the bad ones, and trying to get good photos of everyone.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.