Friday Funny 194: Go The F**k To Sleep

>> Friday, June 17, 2011

WARNING: There's a lot of the "F word" in this video.

One of my wife's teammates sent me a a link to a PDF of an entire children's book called "Go The Fuck To Sleep."



The PDF has been taken down (due to copyright issues, I'm sure). And a few of the videos regarding the book have been taken off of YouTube as well.

But one that's still up is Samuel L. Jackson reading the book, and here are a few clips of it being read:


Direct Link: http://youtu.be/rTugz1TYbM0

Genius.

If you'd like to buy this book for Pharmie and I, you can find it on Amazon. ;) But I can't promise to actually read it to little Henry.

6 comments:

Greenking17 "TRI-harder" 2:36 PM, June 17, 2011  

Samuel LJ makes it sound so F***ing eloquent!!! I love it, made me roll.

IronVince: IM WI 2009 and Beyond 2:48 PM, June 17, 2011  

Laugh now. In a year or so you will see that you yourself have thought, if not said out loud, most of the phrases in the book.

Luis Fernando Oliveira 4:02 PM, June 17, 2011  

The audiobook of Samuel L. Jackson reading is available at audible.com. For free, no less: http://www.audible.com/pd?asin=B00551W570

Heidi 5:58 PM, June 17, 2011  

OMG Steve!!! Hysterical!!!

Regina 6:50 PM, June 17, 2011  

I have the full thing if you want it. Someone sent it about a month ago. My kid is 5 now, but the memories are haunting. Samuel L Jackson, perfect!

Richelle 9:50 PM, June 17, 2011  

I love Samuel L. Jackson... hilarious book!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! Have a great day!

Twitter

Follow steveinaspeedo on Twitter

Facebook Fan Page

All content and original images copyright 2006 - 2024 by Steve Stenzel, AKA "Steve in a Speedo." All Rights Reserved.
Want to use something seen here? Just ask - I don't bite.